2019 St. Louis Annual General Meeting and Board of Directors Elections
2019 St. Louis Annual General Meeting
Board of Directors Elections
Join us for the 2019 St. Louis IIBA Chapter Annual General Meeting and Board of Directors Election, following the April Chapter Meeting.
The St. Louis Annual General Meeting, is open to all active IIBA Global Members. Please come and help us set the future direction for the IIBA in St. Louis!
Please check out our Chapter Governance page at: https://stlouis.iiba.org/governance-bylaws
7:30-8:00 Presentation of Officer Candidates and Bylaw Changes
8:00-8:30 GLOBAL IIBA MEMBERS ONLY - Board of Directors Elections, Bylaw Change ratifications
The positions and nominations that are up for election are:
- Confirmation of President from President-Elect: Russ Kirby
- Treasurer: Siu Chu (nominated, Incumbent Treasurer)
- VP of Communications: Bhanu Immidisetti (nominated, Incumbent VP of Communications)
- VP of Membership: Open for Nominations!
- VP of Professional Development: Open for Nominations!
- VP of Information Technology: Open for Nominations! (Becky Nelson stepping down)
- VP of Administration: Open for Nominations! (Russ Kirby, nominated for Chapter President)
- VP of Education: Liz Soldwish-Zoole
- VP of Marketing: Bhanu Immidisetti
- VP of Sponsorship: Dave Lucido
- Fritz St. Clair