The St. Louis IIBA is proud to announce that our Mentor Program is available for professionals in the Greater St. Louis Area.
Sign up to be a Mentor if ...
- You like sharing knowledge and experience as a BA.
- You want to make a positive impact on someone’s career .
- You have a minimum of 2 hours per month to help another BA.
Sign up to be a Mentee if...
- You like learning one-on-one.
- You value having someone to bounce ideas and ask questions.
- You have a minimum of 2 hours per month to ask advice and work with another BA.
Interested parties should consider the following benefits of the becoming either a Mentor or Mentee:
- Increased mentoring skills which apply across numerous personal and professional areas
- Exposure to new technical knowledge and skills
- The chance to build relationships and network among peers in the St. Louis BA community
- The ability to earn CDUs to support re certification
In addition, if you are an experienced BA and have an opportunity to work in a new methodology, such as Agile, and you would like some advice, consider signing up to be a Mentee and working along with a Mentor that has experience in that knowledge area.
In order to be flexible for our members, we will accept applications throughout the year. Applications received by the end of the month will be included in the next round of Mentor/Mentee pairing. A match is dependent upon how many participants are on our waiting list so sign up right away to begin sharing knowledge!
Please contact the St. Louis IIBA Mentoring Committee at email@example.com to receive an application and packet.