The St. Louis IIBA is proud to announce that our Mentor Program is available for professionals in the Greater St. Louis Area.
Sign up to be a Mentor if ...
- You like sharing knowledge and experience as a BA.
- You want to make a positive impact on someone’s career .
- You have a minimum of 2 hours per month to help another BA.
Sign up to be a Mentee if...
- You like learning one-on-one.
- You value having someone to bounce ideas and ask questions.
- You have a minimum of 2 hours per month to ask advice and work with another BA.
Interested parties should consider the following benefits of the becoming either a Mentor or Mentee:
- Increased mentoring skills which apply across numerous personal and professional areas
- Exposure to new technical knowledge and skills
- The chance to build relationships and network among peers in the St. Louis BA community
- The ability to earn CDUs to support re certification
In addition, if you are an experienced BA and have an opportunity to work in a new methodology, such as Agile, and you would like some advice, consider signing up to be a Mentee and working along with a Mentor that has experience in that knowledge area.
Keep in mind…we will be accepting applications until August 31st; however, a match is dependent upon how many participants are on our waiting list.
Please contact the St. Louis IIBA Mentoring Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application and packet.