Gateway Project Partners Panel - Thursday, March 15, 2018
2018 Gateway Project Partners Panel - Thursday, March 15th 2018
An evening of Professional Development hosted by the
St. Louis Leadership of the IIBA, PMI, and STLQAA
Breaking it Down, Building it Up
Mergers - Acquisitions - Downsizing - Reorganization
Organizational Disruptions affect lives, roles, and relationships. Using first-hand experience, our panelists will explore both the lessons learned and the cooperative vision needed for BAs, PMs, and QAs to survive - and thrive - during organizational-level disruptions.
Registration Now Open
Members of the IIBA, PMI, or STLQAA: $20.00 in advance, $30.00 at the door
Non-Members: $30.00 in advance, $40.00 at the door
All Registrants are invited to submit on-topic questions/requests for break-out topics on the registration site.
Registration is sponsored by the PMI on their site. Instructions for IIBA & STLQAA Members:
● Click 'Register Now', select 'Continue as Guest'
● Enter all contact info, select 'Continue'
● Select 'Non-Member in advance $30, IIBA, STLQAA' and click 'Add’
● NOTE - Although it says $30 here, you will apply your IIBA Member Discount Code on the next page
● Verify your guest name, company, and email; add a question for the panel and select your home organization, click 'Add'
● Enter your discount code - ‘IIBAMember’ or ‘STLQAAMember’. Select 'Apply' before you click 'Continue', and you will see the member discount applied
● Review your order, 'Continue', and go to payment info to complete your order.