The purpose of the Chapter is to promote the practice of business analysis, raise the profile of the business analyst role, and locally represent the
International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).
The objectives of the Chapter are to:
- Advance the role of the Business Analyst as a recognized discipline and profession;
- Provide and support opportunities for members to network with, and gain knowledge from seasoned BA practitioners and St. Louis area organizations;
- Provide access for members to a formal "knowledge base" as well as forums for sharing expertise, expressing professional opinions and building a reputation within the industry;
- Provide opportunities for our members and guests to learn about business analysis best practices;
- Create corporate support for the IIBA within the local market by generating marketing/awareness programs that demonstrate the value of business analysis and the IIBA.
To view our chapter bylaws, click here.